[jhb] Re: Odd IVAO + FSX crash - grrrr

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:28:52 +0100

Greenhouse coverage and hall? Even more intriguing.

I don't have Lockyears to refer to so I am obviously missing these clues. I
have MultiMap and GE as my prime references and whilst both clearly show
Alder Hall itself (almost exactly 1nm SE of Desford) neither show any
greenhouses. Even more puzzling the only factory site I see nearby is to the
west of Alder Hall and is rather a huge industrial estate (actually built on
the old disused RAF station of Desford).

I have a suspicion that we are looking at very different areas and I would
be curious to see the Lockyear's illustration.