[jhb] Re: Odd IVAO + FSX crash - grrrr

  • From: "Denis Ripley" <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:51:09 -0600

The only thing I noticed after setting up my 2 monitors was that the icons on the desktop were all over the place. I just ran a flight from LIRF to EGGP and everything was great. My second computer, running Active Sky & Flight Sim Commander on an ATI Radeon X800(whose drivers I also updated) was clearer, sharper and all around more vibrant colours. Did you do as Tom suggested and use the Nvidia Control Panel to setup your monitors?

Denis