[jhb] I'm Back

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:21:58 -0000

After 15 days without telephone (landline) and internet, I am back from the
wilderness.

Did yer miss me? naw.

Just gotta get the system back up to scratch, wireless is working so far.

Anyway, just gone through the 80 odd JHB emails, seems I am not the only one
being hospitalised, glad you are back Bones.
I got a trip in an ambulance in the early hours for a suspected Angina attack,
now I am having to go throught the system for a full medical MOT, been donating
blood left right and centre, xrayed, poke and prodded, back to the hospital for
cardiology tests etc, and prostrate tests, urgh.

Wifey is now a happy bunny, having the time of her life catching up on Facebook.

Right, gotta now go and transfer the router back upstairs and sort out why no
connection there. (once I pry Wifey from her laptop)

FrankF