[jhb] Progress

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:48:09 -0000

It has been a week since I went in for the chop and I am finally getting
back to normal. I still twinge a bit but I am surprised that just seven days
on almost all visible bruising/hacking has gone and mobility is feasible in
short doses. I've not ventured outdoors yet but that is only because I still
can't put trousers on and I worry that people will talk (or laugh).

I will try and plug in on Thursday this week to see if the brain cells still
work as they should. Pilots are welcome to join me at EGNS even if it is
just for proof I still sound punch drunk and to see me screw things up. :-)