[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:28:37 -0000

Kev,

I changed it to that but on firing it up I get "List of Active Servers
Could Not Be Retrieved". Also a note that they can be accessed by holding
down SHIFT, whilst hitting the IVAO button. No different.

VATSIM still OK.

Perhaps a shuftie at someone's .cfg, or .dat file, or whatever.

The JHB page shows me if I'm on line.

Gerry Winskill