[jhb] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:20:42 +0100

Last night was really very good. In addition to the JHB pilots I had a
couple of BA flights and then both pilots planned a round island flight.
Sadly one locked up just after taking off and didn't reappear but it was
busy for a good two hours.

Are Jurby or Andreas available for FSX users?

http://woodair.net