[jhb] Re: ILS Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:38:48 +0100

It doesn't descend at all, almost as though the Alt Hold hasn't disengaged, though it has. A couple of times it's tried to climb. Disengage AP and it behaves itself, as it does at all other times.

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
When you say reluctant what does it actually do? Does it not descend at all
or think twice before doing so - or does it descend at a pathetic rate? If
the last is this a specific value?

During normal climb/descent what does it settle at on autopilot?