[jhb] Re: FS Commander 9

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:26:30 +0100

I'm in the same position as Paul.  I was annoyed when the FSC developers
brought out V9 and discontinued V8's ability to display live ATC positions
- but I soon realised that I didn't rely on it, so I have continued with
V8.6 (plus Plan-G and Routefinder).

Keep your £20 for something else, John!

Mike L