[jhb] DXTbmp dll files

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:12:25 +0100

Bones -

Returning to your original post:

Assuming that you d/led mwgfxdll.exe, saved the file then right
clicked it and 'Run as Administrator' - I suspect that the DOS box
appeared plus an extra both advising that the dlls had extracted
and saved to c:\windows\system32.  If so, when you closed the DOS
box did you get a new box popping up titled 'Program Compatibility
Assistant' which told you that 'This program may not have
installed correctly'?   If you did then simply IGNORE IT and click
'Cancel' (this is Win7 "trying to be helpful").  You should find
the dlls safely tucked away in c:\windows\System32.

If not, I'll zip up my copies and email them to you ...!

M.