Re: window media rip

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I don't think there's a default drive setting.
However, at least in WMP 11, you just need to chech
that the correct drive is selected in the Library
tree, and also the program uses the same selection
next time you run the program, so you don't have to
keep on selecting it if you use the same drive,

David Bailes.

---- orginal message ---------

hi there,
Can anyone tell me how I make one of my drives as
default for ripping with
windows media player, at the moment it is giving the
wrong drive.
visit my website www.francisrwama.com