Adobe reader

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:40:45 -0800

I am attempting to fill out a passport application in PDF format. Using Jaws version 8.0.423 and Adobe reader version 8.1. It will not work at all. Adobe Reader starts and when you tell it to start processing it stalls and doesn't come up with the document. I also have the demonstration version of Window Eyes version 6.1 which works pretty well. Once I get things started using WE I can switch to Jaws but when I get to an edit field an press enter Jaws says forms mode and lets me type in my last name but I can't get to the next field except to leave forms mode and arrow to the next form field and hit enter again but then it won't let me type in the field even though Jaws says forms mode.

It says this is a secure document, is there some secret here?
Tom