Re: what is best way to learn JAWS and the pc as a total newbie?

  • From: john vernaleken <jfv508@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:28:12 -0500

Ray,
I agree with everything you said. I have been using JAWS for about 4 years and received about 4 hours of one on one training provided by the NJ Commission For The Blind. The training was at my work place and I recorded the sessions on a cassette. I played around allot at home and used the Help screens. My one word of advice is for new users "Don't Be afraid of JAWS".
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>