Re: using clipboard.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:38:50 -0400

Martin, when you say you tried to place a url in the internet explorer and
it didn't go in...where did you try to paste it?  In the address bar, in the
control o dialog, where?  Are you sure it copied correctly?  Did you try for
example to create a new message and paste it in there to see it was actually
on the clipboard?
Debbie