RE: un installing AVG but now will not llet reinstall

  • From: Louis Lucero <lclucero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:11:13 -0800

Jim and list,
I deleted the Grisof-AVG folder under program files, but am still getting the error message after the install has finished. Any other ideas? Much thanks.

Louis
At 04:32 PM 11/11/2006, you wrote:
Yes mate had a problem like this awhile back, you need to delete the Grisoft/avg
folders under program files that the AVG uninstall leaves behind, then try
reinstalling again

Good luck

Jim from Oz