two questions

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:25:42 -0800

Hey GuysZ:

Firstly, does anyone know of a jaws compatible way to change the letter of a
drive.  I am trying to rename my second hard drive drive E and the computer
seems to want to call it G for some reason.  Also have any of you ever used
the programe safe xp and if so is it jaws compatible.  According to what I
read on the net, it is supposed to resolve windows update issues as my
windows updating is not working.  Thanks.

Liz

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:54 AM