sonic

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:23:12 -0500

I know I've asked this before but someone out there has to have information
that will allow me to use the Sonic CD writer on my computer.  I've spent
countless hours along with the instructions by the teck who garenteed me that
"everyone" had this program.  I can't get it to work for me.  I can provide the
keystrokes that are supposed to get it to work but the first screen that comes
up doesn't allow me to use these instructions.  Please, if anyone out there has
a clue as to what to do with this program I would be forever in your debt.
Thanks, Judith