Re: sonic

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:10:25 -0500

I've seen your messages but have never responded because I have the program
and it works fine for me, no shortcuts, no scripts...nothing. Of course,
granted, maybe I have an older version than you do...I probably do, but
anyway, I've seen all your messages and just wanted to let you know that
you're probably not being ignored. If no one answers you, they probably just
don't know. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM