RE: sleepmode,JAWS7 and above,Brailledisplay

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <c.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:18:20 +0200

Hi listmembers and Bob
I tested the tool Bob suggested and the Problem isn't fixed. After standby
the Brailledisplay isn't reloaded. And it's deffinitely a JAWS bug. On the
same hardware all works fine in JAWS6.2. The problem starts in all JAWS
versions above 6.2. That is clear enough, that something has been broken.
The same issue is also true for displays of handytech, which by chance I
could test. So guys more ideas are welcome. I hardly can imagine, that
nobody else on the world would like to use standby comfortably.
Claudio

  _____