RE: replying to sender instead of list

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:32:49 -0600

Hi,

The “reply to sender” has been a subject of many conversations. (LOLLOLLOL)

Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not even with the exact same
circumstances.

The real killer is when JAWS dutifully reports “replying to sender”. You think,
Aha, got it whipped – until – you take a look at the “to” field and find the
email address of the group. (LOLLOLLOL)

This has been true from JAWS 9 forward and through XP, Vista and W7.

Life is fun, enjoy it.

Cy, The Anasazi