Re: replying to sender instead of list

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:48:53 -0400

Adrian, I am not saying this to disolution anyone on this list. Nor to
influence. I am just stating my opinion and I believe that exchange of ideas.
How this screen reader compairs to another is part of this list. I ask of you
that if you have a personal grudge against myself that you take it out of list
and respond to me personally and that it is good that you are doing to keep
this list working find, but remember that you are not the moderator.