Re: registry fixers

  • From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 03:50:04 -0700

hello!

Reg Scrub XP works fine.  There is also available scripts for that program

Visit
http://jfwlite.com/programs.html

Once you are there, press insert + f7, to lists all links on the page.

Press R, and look for "RegScrubXP 3.25.

Press your enter key and it will begin to download.

Then, once you download the program, you can download the scripts too.

Regards,

Blade