Re: really need help with outlook 2003

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:01:40 -0800

w/r Outlook 2003 - Be happy you have that version and not 2007 or 2010. To
clean up:

View Menu
reading pane check "off"
to do bar: check "off"
Navigation pane: check "normal"

Use f6 from now on to move back and forth between the folder tree and the
message list
You need to get into the habit of pressing the Enter key on a folder in order
to have it open in the message list. Simply Tab or f6 will not show you those
messages.

That should get you started.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.