RE: really need help with outlook 2003

  • From: "White Samuel L" <Samuel.L.White@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:08:21 -0600

Heather,
In order to get the past emails at the top in Outlook 2003 folow the
steps below:
alt + v (gets you to View on the menu bar)
a  (gets you to arrange submenu)
m  (gets you to customize)
In the customize dialog box:
tab until you hear
Sort by (button)
You will be in the Customize sort by dialog box
recieving should be selected.
tab to the radio button that says Sort by xxxx
Choose the way you want the emails asorted by.
ascending
or
descending
JFW List,
I appoligize for this off the JAWs topic, but I have read several emails
asking how to do just what Heather is asking.
sam