Re: question about the list

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 13:46:26 -0400

Thavyngu,

This is Steve.

Write me directly at

k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "thaovyngu" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: question about the list

Hello,

I've been having problem sending messages to the list also. I was the person
who  asked  about the roxio cd creator, and I'd been trying to get a hold of
somebody name Steve, but I got couple return messages saying my e-mails
couldn't be delivered. Does any body know why this is happening?

I hope I'm not getting a return mail after I send this message.