Re: outlook

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:46:57 -0600

Judith- Outlook and Outlook Express are quite different.  There is no
calndar in Express.  You just said that you have Outlook Express6.  If
that is what your tital bar says, then you are not in Outlook.

Outlook is part of Microsoft Office.  You would have had to buy it.

Cher

>>> Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/26/07 3:09 PM >>>

Bob, I just did that but all I got when pressing the letter c was a
pinging sound.