Re: outlook

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:31:55 -0500

Adrian,, I have a whole file of notes from replies on this list.  As I've
explained I went to programs, microsoft office, hit enter and I got a blank
document.  As a matter of fact, when I'm working and need a new document this
is the procedure I've followed for months.  I tried the methods many of you
have genourously shared and the only conclusion I can come to is that I don't
have the program.  Thanks, Judith
    From: Judith Bron

    I forgot how to determine the version of a program, can anyone tell me how
to determine if I have outlook express 6 or 2003?  From my digging around the
programs file, accessories and the desk top I don't think I have microsoft
outlook.  Judith