Re: neo speech voices

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:02:58 -0800

Hi Andrew,

I don't actually have this software yet.  I just happened to find the other
languages when I was listening to the sound clips.
Also, from what I've read, I believe you have to add those voices of your
choosing after you buy the basic software.
You buy the main program with it's built in voices and then you can add the
Spanish, French and German voices that you want.

Have a great day

Korin