miranda again

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:10:58 -0700

Hey Guys:

This may sound like a dumb question but when you sign up with Miranda and it
asks you for your screen names and passwords for msn, yahoo etc., can you
enter them from Miranda itself or do you have to preregister with all the
instant messenger programmes before you can use Miranda.  I ask this as I
can not seem to register with aim itself and was hoping I could somehow get
around this issue.  Every time I sign up aim keeps saying that the fields
are not completed which they are because I have had sighted people check to
make sure I wasn’t missing something.  Any help would be appreciated I am
beginning to hate my computer.  It’s great when it does what I want it to.
Thanks in advance.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM