Re: miranda again

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:09:11 -0400

I bet there's something I may have missed! :)  I think that maybe it might help
things to go into the options dialog under the menu that, in JAWS, is named the
symbol menu.  If you go into the options dialog and there should be a tab
protocols.  There should be a place in there where you can set the log-in info,
and then you can try signing on.  That should be the ticket--if not, then we
might have a bigger problem. :)  Mark