  From: Liz Wade
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:10 AM
  Subject: miranda again

  Hey Guys:

  This may sound like a dumb question but when you sign up with Miranda and it
asks you for your screen names and passwords for msn, yahoo etc., can you enter
them from Miranda itself or do you have to preregister with all the instant
messenger programmes before you can use Miranda.  I ask this as I can not seem
to register with aim itself and was hoping I could somehow get around this
issue.  Every time I sign up aim keeps saying that the fields are not completed
which they are because I have had sighted people check to make sure I wasn’t
missing something.  Any help would be appreciated I am beginning to hate my
computer.  It’s great when it does what I want it to.  Thanks in advance.

  Liz Wade

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM