little suggestion for the list

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:48:53 +0800

hi all,
please ignore this mail if you think is not importent to you.

just a little suggestion to those that always reply to the list without the
original post at the bottom. please remember this is not
a personal email, this is a global mailing list, so if you reply without the
original post at the bottom, how do we know to whom you
gonna address your post?

ok, sorry if i'm not relevant to make this suggestion, but this list is for
all, so i think we can voice out a little suggestion.

thanks all.

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx