RE: little suggestion for the list

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:13:32 -0600

Yes, it's unfortunate that people don't actually read their e-mails all the way through. it still amazes me that we still have people trying to unsubscribe from the list from this address, when the information is clearly posted and it's at the bottom of every damn message! unbelievable y'all, unbelievable.

At 11:44 AM 1/30/2007, you wrote:
Just for thoughs of you that seem to have a problem reading the bottom of
the messages here is the defintative remark by admen on this subject.