RE: jaws, updating.

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:10:52 -0600

Hmm, did that, installed all over again, no luck, just does not see the internet whatsoever, when every other program on my machine, does. I reported this to the beta team, not heard anything at all, apparently, no one has any ideas why I am having the problems. Tandem, also, nothing! cannot go out and retrieve a code to send to someone to get on their computer to help, so . . . stuck!

Curtis Delzer.
HS

Why don't you then use your jaws 10 cd or download the jaws 10 from the website to your computer desktop and then use either one of those to install. You could have a issue with your jaws 9 install and do not know that.