RE: jaws commands for word 2007

  • From: Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 22:35:39 +0000

Does anybody know where to find a list of keyboard commands for word 2007
Please Help
Thanks in advance
Patty

Patty & Allegra
My  little angel  in a doggie  suit.
 To err is human, to forgive is canine
e-mail us at:
 patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            Skype:
                                        patty-homan

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:02:32 -0400From: jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: jaws
cutting into lineTo: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris, Should I lower the zoom?

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Don MooreSent: 09 May 2008 03:24To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: jaws cutting
into line

Hi Judith,

    Try going to the View Menu by pressing alt v. Then, cursor up to Zoom and
press Enter. Then, cursor up and down through the various percentage options; I
have mine set on 100% and that seems to do it for me.

    Hope this helps,

    Don