RE: jaws commands for word 2007

  • From: "rmccoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 06:15:31 -0300

I had a lot of difficulty with the 2007 suite as well.  I first tried, then
purchased a quick menu that makes 2007 look and feel more like the classic
MS Office programs and life became much easier.

If interested, Just google MSOffice 2007 classic menu and you will find it.

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636
Volunteer, your community needs you!

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:02:32 -0400