Re: jaws and new computer

  • From: Mary Kozy <mkozy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:45:51 -0600

Hi list,

I just wanted to let people know that I solved my problem with my new
computer not working with jaws to select text.  It turns out that it is the
video card and what it puts in the start up menu.  I disabled something
called "keyhooks" in the start up and now it works.  The video card is SiS
6100.

just wanted to let everyone know in case they run into this problem.

Thanks for all  your help.

Mary Kozy