Re: jaws and dragon naturally speaking

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:49:07 -0800

hi,

I've been thinking about getting Dragon for sometime now and, though I still
can't afford it,  I have learned that, if you wish jaws and dragon to work
together you will need a program like Jsay to make them play nicely together.
There have been some good demonstrations of Jsay on Main Menu.

good luck with Dragon!