jaws and dragon naturally speaking

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:45:59 -0600

Hello, Everyone:

I am enrolled in a speech recognition course at my local college which is a
requirement for graduation and the speech recognition software of choice in the
course is Dragon Naturally Speaking 9. Has anyone used Dragon and JAWS on the
same machine? I was told by one person they are not compatible and another
person told me that they were, however neither person could verify that they
know this from personal experience. If anyone has used these two programs
together I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,
Alicia