RE: jaws 7 & CD burning programs

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:50:55 -0400

I don't have any trouble with media player 11 and jaws 9.

The trick is to select all the mp3's using windows explorer, then right
click or use the context menu key and choose the "add to windows media
player list".  When you're in media player, you can click the "burn"
button, and then the "burn menu" button and choose to burn the current
play list to cd, and away you go.

Yes, finding the potential list (the current play list) is difficult if
you want to rearrange the order, or make deletions, but doing the simple
burn as I describe works ok.

hth,

Chip

p.s.

another discussion about labels makes me offer to write a Word macro for
the Avary product 01562 that was mentioned.  I need to do this anyway
for myself, so I'll go buy some, write the macro to prompt the user for
the info, and offer it here when it's ready.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator