RE: jaws 7 & CD burning programs

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:56:22 -0400

Sorry, I meant Avary product

05692.

Chip

------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

________________________________

        From: Chip Orange
        Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:51 AM
        To: 'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
        Subject: RE: jaws 7 & CD burning programs

        I don't have any trouble with media player 11 and jaws 9.

        The trick is to select all the mp3's using windows explorer,
then right click or use the context menu key and choose the "add to
windows media player list".  When you're in media player, you can click
the "burn" button, and then the "burn menu" button and choose to burn
the current play list to cd, and away you go.

        Yes, finding the potential list (the current play list) is
difficult if you want to rearrange the order, or make deletions, but
doing the simple burn as I describe works ok.

        hth,

        Chip

        p.s.

        another discussion about labels makes me offer to write a Word
macro for the Avary product 01562 that was mentioned.  I need to do this
anyway for myself, so I'll go buy some, write the macro to prompt the
user for the info, and offer it here when it's ready.

        hth,

        Chip

        Chip Orange
        Database Administrator
        Florida Public Service Commission

        Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        (850) 413-6314

         (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)