Re: jaws 11 braille displays and multiple languages questions

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:08:40 -0900

Have you tried the "Detect Languages" check-box in the Configuration
Manager's Text Processing dialog?

You get to that dialog via JAWS+6, then ALT+S followed by t.    It
says that box is checked by default but ..

I've certainly witnessed jaws switch synthesizers on the fly, but
don't know how much information encoding is required to accomplish
that trick.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx