Re: jaws 11 braille displays and multiple languages questions

  • From: "Salvas,Michel [NCR]" <Michel.Salvas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:38:39 -0500

Hi, Zdenek,

JAWS can utomatically detect the languages in your documents as you read
it so that you don't have to switch languages manualloy. Do the
following:

1.  While you are in your Word document, press INSERT+V to open the
Adjust JAWS Verbosity dialog box.

2.  Press L until you get the  Language Dectection option.

3.  Press SPACEBAR to turn it on.

4.  Press ENTER.

The INSERT+CTRL+S keystroke is for changing voice profiles. You have to
create them before being able to use this command.

Hope this helps.

Michel