RE: intro and question

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:38:46 -0700

Hi.  If you want to send along the link to the transit system, I and others
can see if it really can read well.  In the meantime, I prefer simple screen
layout and use of the JAWS table reading keys.

In the table, hold down alt and control wnd navigate with the arrow keys.
From your description, moving left, then down, will put you on the row
headers for the departure points.  Once you get to the point you want, start
hitting alt+control+right arrow.  This should read departure times.

Table reading is wonderful and liberating, and if you get yourself to use
those keystrokes, many tables will have a sudden become much more useful.

Dean