RE: intro and question

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 22:06:08 -0400

Hello

Do you know if in your html options you are using simple or screen layout.

You can try one or the other to see what suits your needs.

1Hold down the jaws key and press the F2 key.
2Arrow to configuration manager and press enter.
3 Do a alt S To enter configuration settings.
4 Arrow until you find html options and press enter.
5 control tab until you land in the Misc dropdown.
6 The first choice should be document presentation mode.  Default is Simple
layout.

Try Screen layout.  Tab to ok and then control S to save your changes.

You can also do the following while on the page.

Hold down the jaws key and press the letter V

Arrow down till you find general options.  arrow down twice more until you
find document presentation.  Press the space bar to change the selection.

Tab down until you here close and hit the space bar.  Then see what happens

Hope this helps

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24