Re: intro and question

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:42:28 -0700

Hi Alice,

Although I'm not very expert using Jaws to read tables, I'm pretty sure that
this will work for you. Start at the first entry you come to, which will be
a stop, I guess. Now press Shift Insert num pad 5. This ought to read across
in the way you're hoping for. If I'm wrong, there are people here who are
more skilled in reading tables than I am, and they'll correct this
suggestion if necessary. But try it and see if it accomplishes what you're
hoping.

Joel