Re: how to bring my document folder

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:19:03 -0500

Hello there;

try the following;

1, desktop,
now, press ctrl+spacebar,
you should hear jaws announce,
not selected.

2, press applications key;
up arrow and enter on,
personalize.

3, tab and enter on,
change desktop icons link.

4, now right arrow and press the spacebar on,
desktop icons user files.

5, tab and enter on, the okay button.

now, to create a shortcut for the my documents folder
try the following;

1, desktop,

2, enter on the user files icon, generally it's your name;

3, press "m"=MyDocuments",
press applications key,
down arrow and enter on, SendToSubMenu.

4, up arrow and enter on,
desktop create shortcut.

now, you will have a MyDocuments shortcut on your desktop.

hope this helps.