Re: how to bring my document folder

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:01:06 +0000

Very straightforward. click on your name on the start menu. Then move to the my
documents icon and press the applications key or right click. Choose create
shortcut. That will then put a shortcut icon in the folder you are in now. Move
to the shortcut and just cut and paste it on to your desktop.

Peter