RE: hardware software

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:00:01 -0600

Well Dorothy it is kinda like this:

JAWS takes a picture of your computer's hardware and some software.

When anything changes such as the wind is blowing harder outside, the moon
has changed phases or JAWS just feels like it you will be notified that you
must again authorize JAWS. Of course you only have 3 keys before you need to
communicate with helpful FS and play the "Mother may I?".

Now, from time to time my JAWS declares it is running in demo mode and I
just re-boot and that seems to solve the problem.

Cy, The Anasazi