hardware software

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:21:21 -0000

 dear list having what appeared to be a clean install of jaws on my dell and
subsequent crash and visit of a so called dell support jaws would only work in
demo mode.  a memberof    this list said it due to my "thumb print with fs
changing, I am wondering just what constitutes a "thumb print? I know clever
vips who use Jaws and make their own computers, they do not make laptops the
components are too small,  now if a Jaws user makes a desktop and  adjusts it
or makes a few improvements how muchconstitutes a change of thumbprint with fs?
wwhich obviously thought a change of draw was my,well what exactly does it
think I am using new pc or doing something illegal?  The idea of a never
changing  thumb print means what exactly,can't they ask me first anyway now
whole computer is now being reinstalled that will mean  more than a thumb print
of course  What is the smallest change of thumbprint that fs will not get
worried about please I am just being curious thanks Dorothy?