Re: free antivirus and Jaws 9

  • From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 04:18:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
     I was wondering how much the Microsoft  Security Ecentral

In a message dated 6/28/2010 6:45:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The best free anti virus program to use with JAWS  9 is Microsoft Security
Essentials.  It is more JAWS friendly and lighter  on resources than Avast
and AVG.

_http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/first-look-microsoft-security
-essentials-impresses.ars_
(http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/first-look-microsoft-security-essentials-impresses.ars)